Welcome to the Revenue Commissioner's Office
The mission of the Dale County Revenue Commissioner's Office is to administer assessments and collections based on fair and reasonable equalization, while striving to provide a quality service motivatied by integrity and respect for all Dale County Taxpayers. Whether it's paying your property taxes, renewing your car tag, or simply researching tax records, this online portal provides our citizens with the time-saving advantages of...
Researching tax information from your home, work or anywhere that you have Internet access.
Paying your taxes at your convenience, any time of the day or night, securely, using either a credit or debit card.
Quick access to property records, forms, frequently asked questions, useful links and tax maps.
Public Notice - Office Hours Changing:
As of July 18th, 2018
, the office hours of the Dale County Commissioner's office and all satellite offices will be changing as described below:
Please Note: All Satellite Office locations will be closed from 12 Noon to 1 PM.
- County Courthouse - Tag Department: 7 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Thursday (No titles after 4 PM)
- County Courthouse - Property Department: 7 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Thursday
- Satellite Office - Ariton City Hall: 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday
- Satellite Office - Pinckard City Hall: 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Tuesday
- Satellite Office - Daleville City Hall: 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Wednesday - Thursday